|Vanguard Group of Companies|
|Vanguard - Atlantis - Hampton - Pinas - Roader|
|Type||public/joint stock company|
Vanguard Group was founded in 1953 when Vanguard Cars took over its engine manfacturer. They took over hig-end luxury car-maker Hampton Motors in 1971. The group was a small concern until 1995, when it purchased Atlantis and fixed its fortunes. In 2001 it took over Roader after a bidding war with a Korean company. Roader, who had not made cars in a while, was totally revamed under its new owners and is at its most successful.
- Vanguard Motors (since 1953)
- Hampton Motors (since 1971)
- Atlantis Motors (since 1995)
- Roader Automobile (since 2001)
- Pinas Automobile (since 2001)
Categorieën hier toevoegen, bijv.