ON TRACK FOR THE MOMENT
My Current Campaign, Support Me in Sylvania in the State Elections for a stronger education system, greater enterprise and support for the poor.
Lukas Hoffmann - All Sylvania Forwards!Edit
Strength in the Head of Governance:
- Lukas Has Always Been On Top - Hoffmann is a decisive, intelligent and visionary citizen who is in touch with the people and has the experience and know how to make the CNP plans to help Lovia and Sylvania come together. He knows that Sylvania needs industry and education as well as freedom and security.
- No Abandoning The Working Class - It's time to help the poor, the previous Governors party openly declares it focuses on the Middle Class while here in the CNP we focus on helping the Working Class increase their income as they need it the most. We hope to introduce a system of Welfare Vouchers within Sylvania and to fight off attempts to introduce hand down taxes such as VAT.
- Unafraid To Ask For More Independence- We are ready to push for more powers to the states, so that Sylvania can be operated as Sylvania needs to not as a collective average of the States. We plan to work with Semyon Breyev and Oos Wes Ilava who are also running with promises of more autonomy to push this idea home.
Knowledge and Wealth for the People:
- Make Sylvania A True Centre Of Education - Sylvania has long been the centre of Education for all of Lovia, but with the growth of both the population and foreign interest in Lovia we should strive for more. We hope to evaluate the school system and increase the amount and specialisation of the Universities within Sylvania.
- Helping Communities And Business Grow - As the Governor of Sylvania Lukas will help the new citizens from within and without Lovia to grow within the nation and help them grow their businesses. This will be done via unique interpersonal social and business start-up programs run by Lukas himself.
Support from all Without and all Within:
- Popular Policies Don't Have To Be Expensive - Lukas has a strong track record of being good with money, always getting the best price, not using the size of the cash spent as a representation of a job well done. Spending will be done wisely under Lukas's governance, no cutting or spending for the sake of it.
- States Unite To Have More Freedom - With more and more people wanting greater autonomy for the states, Lukas plans to campaign strongly along side them, some of the big names involved in aiming for greater autonomy are Oos Wes Ilava and Semyon Breyev who hope to be governors of other Lovian states. Uniting the states power together to generate more flexible local policy.
Settlements With Us:
- Enhancing The Culture Capital Of Noble City - We aim to increase the educational capacity of Noble city, bulk up the services and secondary industry while giving support to primary industries and develop the cultural awareness within Noble City through Libraries and Museums. We plan to offset costs with the greater income and increased encouragement for tourism and industrial production.
- Train Village Gaining Autonomy And Strength - We aim to develop the independence of Train Village within Sylvania giving it a little bit of leway to do things its own way, along with this we aim to promote both industry and tourism within Train Village giving it the reboot to its economy it's been asking for. These processes will bring in cash that can be used to offset costs and fund further projects.
So Sylvanians ask yourselves, do you want greater freedom and education for the future? do you want a community based leader who is with the people? do you want a system that furthers individual initiative and enterprise? Then when you come to vote and see the names on the ballot, ask yourself again! "don't you want things moving again?" then vote for Lukas Hoffmann! The decisive, intelligent and visionary leader Sylvania needs!
I have work to do:
I have laws to make:
User:Kunarian/National Guard Act 2012 - On indefinite hold, needs to be completely redone as the situation has changed
User:Kunarian/Industrial Action Regulation Act - to be done