|Language(s)||Lovian English, Oceana|
|Next to||Bytack, Westwall|
|Saint(s)||Cornelius of Armagh|
Tshadsa (IPA: /'tʃætsə/ (also Beaver River Oceana); Oceana (standard): /'tʃatsɑ/; Slovak: Čadsa, IPA: /'tʃatsɑ/) is a Lovian hamlet in the state of Oceana, in the Beaver River Mouth district. Tshadsa is located on the shore of the Barstow River near Westwall and lies a few miles east of Bytack.
Of the 537 inhabitants of the Beaver River district, 104 live in Tshadsa. According to the 2015 census, the racial make-up of Tshadsa was 104 white (100%); ethnically there were 43 Slovaks (41,35%), 31 Oceana (29,81%), 16 Lovians (15,38%), 12 Dutch people (11,54%), and 2 Americans (1,92%). The first-language distribution was recorded as 70 English (67,31%), 26 Slovak (25,00%), 6 Oceana (5,77%), and 2 Dutch (1,92%). The distribution of religious affiliations was 68 Roman Catholic (65,38%), 4 United Protestant (3,85%), 2 Dutch Protestant (1,92%), 1 other Protestant (0,96%), and 29 with no religious affiliation (27,88%).
Tshadsa is located at the banks of the Barstow River, a few miles west of the Beaver River. The surrounding lands are known to be very fertile. The center of the built-up area is located at approximately 50 meters high.
Of the 207 functioning registrated buildings in Tshadsa, 37 have a residential designation, 91 are stalls, sheds or workhouses, 15 have a religious designation, 11 are shops or services buildings, 3 are governmental buildings, and 50 are undefined.
Most of the inhabitants of Tshadsa are employed in forestry or the agricultural sector. According to the 2013 census, the working population is 60 (69%), of which 16 have no registrated jobs (26,7%) and 3 are unemployed (5%).
Now follows the voting results for the local State Elections:
|Entitled to vote||63||66||67|
Tshadsa is served by the Bus Service Oceana:
- Line 22: Hurbanova to Newmouth (buses for eight to sixteen travellers);
- Line 23: Newmouth to Hurbanova (buses for eight to sixteen travellers);
- Line 24: Dien Village to Noble City (buses for eight to sixteen travellers; only early in the morning).
Only one bus stop lies within Tshadsa's zone of habitation: Tshadsa. A bus stop shared with Westwall is Langholm Road.
References and notes Edit
- ↑ Oceana Demographic Center (2014), data for the entire hamlet's area.
- ↑ Voting results for these elections may not be fully accurate, as some people were still registrated in Hurbanova and East Hills, due to the transition to the district system. As a result, the amount of registered voters in the hamlet is lower than the actual amount; while some votes in built-up areas are actually votes from hamlets.