The Trans Sylvanian Railway (TSR) is a double-track railway between Noble City and Train Village, Sylvania. The railway opened on March 2, 2008 and the first train rode from Train Village, past the stations and halts of Noble City, to Little Frisco that night. The last part of the trip, through the capital, coalescs the first part of the Peace Island Railway.
The line is a single-track railway between Train Village and Clave Rock.
Railway stations and halts Edit
- Railway stations are bold, railway halts not.
- Clave Rock, TV (Clave Rock Railway Halt) (terminus)
- Train Village, TV (Express Station or Train Village Railway Station)
- Transcity, NC (Transcity Railway Station)
- Mandarin Village, NC (Mandarin Village Railway Halt)
- Little Frisco, NC (Little Frisco Railway Station) (terminus)
Railway companies serving this railway Edit
References and notes Edit
See also Edit
|Rail transportation in Lovia|
|Railways: Clymene Central Railway - District Line - Grand Interstate Railway - Kings State Line - Peace Island Railway - Trans Sylvanian Railway - Seven State Railway|
|Railway stations: Abby Springs - Adoha - Artista - Canterbury - Charleston - CSA - East Hills - Hightech Valley - Hurbanova - Kings North - Kinley - Little Frisco - Malipa - Mandarin Village (halt) - McKinley Halt - NCIA - Newhaven Main - Novosevensk - Pines - Rybachie - Shkola Hurbanovni - Train Village - Clave Rock (halt) - Transcity - List of railway stations|
|Railway related companies: Loviarail - Newhaven Connect (former) - Newhaven Express (former) - Pacific Railroad Company|