Sycamore Drive is one of Lovia's most famous roads. It is located in Artista, a Noble City neighborhood. It is well known for the many artists living at the Drive and the beautiful sycamore trees bordering the lane. The Mithrăndir’s book shop is situated at 10 Sycamore Drive, as well as the Fountain Love.
The Sycamore Drive is one of the three avenues forming the Syfreb Axis and the sy in that name stands for Sycamore Drive.
- Secure and stately sycamore
- trees, across the road, fill
- our front windows with pink
- candelabra on this May morning.
- The candy floss blossoms give
- light to the grim grey area
- where many young people reside
- in bedsitters and small flats.
- These trees have witnessed
- much change, yet they continue
- to flood from their branches
- brilliant blushing petals,
- bringing a delicate grace
- to an old Noble City Street.
This poem is well known in Artista, but it is not known who wrote it. The text appears on posters, walls and in regional songs. It's, in fact, Sycamore Drive's "publicity song".
|Transportation in Noble City|
|Rail transport: Artista RS - Grand Interstate RW - Little Frisco RS - Mandarin Village RH - NCIA RS - Peace Island RW - Trans Sylvanian RW - Transcity RS|
|Road transport: Eppinck Square - Highway 1 - Highway 2 - NCIA|
|Avenues: (from north to south) Journey Ave - Discovery Ave - Innovation Ave - Heritage Ave - Democracy Ave - Freedom Ave - Technology Ave - Diligence Ave - Creativity Ave|
|Streets: (from east to west) Ocean Ave - Music St - History St - Law St - Science St - Language St - Culture St - Poetry St|
|See also: Geography, nature, neighborhoods, monuments, politics, government, hotels, restaurants and apartment buildings of Noble City.|