The Socialist Party of Seven was a left-wing party in the state of Seven. It was created in 1923 following a split in the Unionist Party between liberals led by Erick Simon and socialists led by Henri Burton, and delivered three governors for a total of 15 terms: Burton, Heather Tinley, and Anny Smith Peterson. In 1980, it became part of the Lovian Democratic Party, which ended up causing it to lose strength in Seven.
Until its dissolution, it was the traditional rival of the Unionist Party.
List of leadersEdit
Governors of Seven are in bold.
- Henri Burton: 1923 - 1929
- Henri Burton: 1929 - 1943
- Jacob Dunn: 1943 - 1947
- Heather Tinley: 1947 - 1956
- Anny Smith Peterson: 1956 - 1962
- Anny Smith Peterson: 1962 - 1966
- Anny Smith Peterson: 1966 - 1970
- Anny Smith Peterson: 1970 - 1974
- Anny Smith Peterson: 1974 - 1980