|Sandwichbar Belegde Blootjes|
'Watch the Sandwichman'
|Name||Sandwichbar Belegde Blootjes|
|Founded||April 5 2008 by Lars|
|Owner(s)||Mr. 12trees (100%)|
Sandwichbar Belegde Blootjes is the first mobile sandwich bar in Mandarin Village, Lovia and belongs to the 12trees patisserie. Mr. 12trees came up with the idea because he realized the need of a sandwich bar driving through Mandarin Village with sandwiches for every taste. On Saturday April 5, 2008 the first Lovian sandwich bar made its maiden tour around Mandarin Village. The first reactions were very positive. The Sandwichbar has an exclusive deal with Pierlot Pizza.
Quote from an enthusiastic visitor, the first customer Edit
The Sandwichbar is touring around Mandarin Village between 11:30am and 2:00pm and makes stops of roughly 15 minutes on different busy locations. At The Mall, he makes a stop for half an hour. Starting at the Patisserie, the driver turns left onto Princess Avenue, turns right at the end and turns around the block to make a first halt at the Ludwig Krämer Hotel. The last halt is at 1:45pm on Eppinck Square.
- LK Hotel : 11:45am
- Pizzeria : 12:00am
- Mandarin Village Railway Halt : 12:15pm
- 12 Princess Avenue : 12:30pm
- The Mall : 1:00pm - 1:130pm
- Eppinck Square : 1:45pm
At your service also in Edit
- King's Gardens
- Little Europe
- Little Frisco
- Long Road
- Mandarin Village
- Old Harbor
- The Mall
- Trading Quarter
Serving soon Edit
Sizes and Prices Edit
Hungry mandarins (as Mr. Twelvetrees calls his fellow citizens respectfully), can order their favorite sandwiches a day in advance but the driving foodbar is always stocked with a wide range of various sandwiches in all sizes.
- Size S stands for small size sandwich.
- Size M stands for Medium size sandwich.
- Size G stands for Giant size sandwich
|French||2.00||2.30||2.50||choice of fish, meet, cheese on open sandwich|
|German||2.00||2.30||2.50||ham, tomato, carots|
|Global||2.00||2.30||2.50||tuna, guacamole, cherry tomatoes|
|Greek||2.00||2.30||2.50||gyros, uien , tomaten, tzatzikisaus|
|Italian||2.00||2.30||2.50||prosciutto, mozzarella, salade, olives|
|Mandarin||2.30||2.50||2.80||ham, cheese, cucumber, tomato, mixed mayonnaise|
|Norsk||2.00||2.30||2.50||smoked salmon, salad, egg|
|Spanish||2.00||2.30||2.50||tomate, pepinillo and sardines|
|Surprise||2.50||2.60||2.80||whole meal bread sandwich with daily changing garniture|
Our choice Edit
The food is good and the price is low. For a quick bite, it certainly is a good place. -Cinq Etoiles
Regular visitors Edit
- Pierlot 07:54, 6 April 2008 (UTC) (I like sandwiches)
- Dimitri 08:33, 6 April 2008 (UTC) I love the bread.
- Lars 08:52, 6 April 2008 (UTC) I love having a chat with my friends over a decent sandwich.
- George Matthews 15:05, 13 April 2008 (EDT) This area is the most pleasant and cosy of whole Lovia! I love talking to these guys.
- Jackson Welsh (Founder of HEMPPAC) Good for the Munchies! 20:23, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- My Fav sandwich is the 12trees with some chips! Marcus Villanova WLP 20:23, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Jhon Lewis 16:19, 18 November 2011 (UTC) For me a Norsk Sandwich Medium, :p.