|Language(s)||Lovian English, Oceana|
|Location||Oceana (Peace Island)|
|Saint(s)||Pope Urban I|
|Anthem||Kem that lew is espavat|
Overbanken-Forest (Oceana: Overbanken-Stareless) is a Lovian district and hamlet in the state of Oceana. In 2013, large parts of the area were incorporated into Hurbanova as a neighborhood, Overbanken-Neighborhood. The forestal area and hamlet became a separate district with its own hexacode. Even though the neighborhood and hamlet share the name Overbanken on traffic signs, the Oceana Demographic Center treats the hamlet and district separate from the neighborhood.
Overbanken Airfield lies within the district.
Of the 277 inhabitants of the Overbanken-Forest district, 277 live in Overbanken-Forest. According to the 2014 census, the racial make-up of Overbanken-Forest was 259 white (93,5%), and 18 asian-pacific (6,5%); ethnically there were 155 Oceana (56%), 56 Lovians (20,2%), 15 Americans (5,4%), 12 Chinese people (4,3%), 9 Poles (3,2%), 7 Dutch people (2,5%), 6 Koreans (2,2%), 4 Limburgish people (1,4%), 4 Slovaks (1,4%), 2 Russians (0,7%), and 7 others (2,5%). The first-language distribution was recorded as 132 English (47,7%), 83 Hurbanovan English (30%), 27 Oceana (9,7%), 12 Chinese (4,3%), 6 Korean (2,2%), 4 Limburgish (1,4%), 2 Polish (0,7%), 2 Russian (0,7%), 2 Slovak (0,7%), 1 Dutch (0,4%), and 6 other (2,2%). The distribution of religious affiliations was 143 Roman Catholic (51,6%), 24 Evangelic-Christian (8,7%), 22 United Protestant (7,9%), 12 Buddhist (4,3%), 6 Cheondist (2,2%), 2 other Orthodox-Christian (0,7%), 3 other (1,1%), and 65 with no religious affiliation (23,5%).
Of the 894 functioning registrated buildings in Overbanken-Forest, 122 have a residential designation, 387 are stalls, sheds or workhouses, 19 have a religious designation, 105 are shops or services buildings, 114 are governmental buildings, and 147 are undefined.
Most of the inhabitants of Overbanken-Forest are employed in forestry or the aviation industry. According to the 2013 census, the working population is 185 (72,3%), of which 16 have no registrated jobs (8,6%) and 25 are unemployed (13,5%).
Now follows the voting results for the local State Elections:
|Entitled to vote||161||194||206|
Overbanken-Forest is served by the Bus Service Oceana:
- Line 10: Hurbanova to East Hills (buses for sixteen to thirty-five travellers);
- Line 11: East Hills to Hurbanova (buses for sixteen to thirty-five travellers);
- Line 50: Overbanken Airport to Scotland (buses for sixteen travellers; departs every thirty minutes);
- Line 50: Scotland to Overbanken Airport (buses for sixteen travellers; departs every thirty minutes).
The following bus stops lie within Overbanken-Forest's zone of habitation: Galghard Dunes and Overbanken Airport.
References and notes Edit
- ↑ Oceana Demographic Center (2014)
- ↑ Voting results for these elections may not be fully accurate, as some people were still registrated in Hurbanova and East Hills, due to the transition to the district system. As a result, the amount of registered voters in the hamlet is lower than the actual amount; while some votes in built-up areas are actually votes from hamlets.