|This page or article section is under construction.
You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it. You may want to discuss on the talk page before making major edits.
A few notes:
- (dated) means that the word is used by the native speakers nor the revival community.
- (poetic) means that the word only survives through quotes and proverbs.
- (revival) means that the word is only used by the revival community and has never been used by the native speakers.
- The letter <á> can be substituted by <ao>. In this dictionary we'll only use <á>.
- Verbs are often grouped in pairs as «sulesit; sulesite». Please note that the first form can be used both transitively and intransitively, while the second form can be used intransitively only.
Due to its size, this page has been split into three parts: