Seven has 27,894 people and 997.5 km² of area, but no good roads outside of the big towns. There really is only a railway in the state, but limited to be in two islands, and hiking trails. But, two of the islands that has three hamlets don't have any trails.
- Create a large road that connects from Willard to Kinley, Rybachye, Novosevensk and Tyrstead.
- Create good roads that connect Douglas and Amish Kinley, Merrimack and Long Brook and streets inside the hamlets of Seven.
- Improve the ferry systems that connect together the towns and the hamlets in Seven.
- Look at a plan of making bridges that connect some more islands
- Discuss a plan to connec Adlibitan Island with Eastwood, Clymene, with a tunnel or a bridge.
If you want to be a partner in the Mobility 2020 project, please respond in here.