The Medvedev I Government was a former federal government of Lovia, ruling from February 1, 2008 to February 1, 2010. It is named after Yuri Medvedev, who became the first Prime Minister since the signing of the Constitution in 2007. It was officially inaugurated on Inauguration Day 2008 after being elected in the Federal Elections, 2008. The composition of secretaries was slightly altered following the 2008 Mid-terms.
|Head of state||Name||Party|
|Ruling monarch||King Dimitri I||-|
|Prime Minister||Yuri Medvedev (since 01/02/2008)||PDP|
|Culture, Heritage and Education|| Lars Washington (01/02/2008 - 23/05/2008)|
Yuri Medvedev (since 23/05/2008)
|Energy and Environment|| Robin Ferguson (01/02/2008 - 23/05/2008)|
Lars Washington (since 23/05/2008)
|Finance||King Dimitri I (since 01/02/2008)||-|
|Foreign Affairs|| Oos Wes Ilava (01/02/2008 - 24/04/2008)|
no-one (24/04/2008 - 23/05/2008)
Ben Opať (since 23/05/2008)
|Industry, Agriculture and Trade|| Yuri Medvedev (01/02/2008 - 23/05/2008)|
Robin Ferguson (since 23/05/2008)
|Justice||Arthur Jefferson (since 01/02/2008)||PDP|
|Tourism and Leisure||Enrico Pollini (since 23/05/2008)||PDP|
|Transportation|| Patrick McKinley (01/02/2008 - 24/03/2008)|
no-one (24/03/2008 - 23/05/2008)
Pierlot McCrooke (since 23/05/2008)
|Welfare|| Arthur Jefferson (01/02/2008 - 23/05/2008)|
George Matthews (since 23/05/2008)
|Chairmen of Federal Institution||Name||Appointed by|
|Federal Charity Fund||Lars Washington||King Dimitri I|
|Federal Police||George Matthews||Arthur Jefferson|
|National Monument Service||no-one||-|
|National Park Service||Robin Ferguson||Robin Ferguson|
Composition changes Edit
- March 11, 2008 - Patrick McKinley resigns as Member of the Congress and Secretary of Transportation.
- April 24, 2008 - Oos Wes Ilava lost his citizen rights in the Alexandru Latin Trial, and automatically loses his function as MOTC and Secretary of Foreign Affairs.
- May 23, 2008
- Ben Opať becomes the Secretary of Foreign Affairs after that department was unfilled for one month.
- Enrico Pollini becomes the Secretary of the newly created Department of Tourism and Leisure.
- George Matthews replaces Arthur Jefferson as Secretary of Welfare.
- Lars Washington replaces Robin Ferguson as Secretary of Energy and Environment.
- Pierlot McCrooke becomes the Secretary of Transportation after that department was unfilled for two months.
- Robin Ferguson replaces Yuri Medvedev as Secretary of Industry, Agriculture and Trade.
- Yuri Medvedev replaces Lars Washington as Secretary of Culture, Heritage and Education.
References and notes Edit
- ↑ This department was founded 23 May, 2008.
- ↑ Currently under the administration of the Secretary of Culture, Heritage and Education.