|Ludwig Krämer Hotel|
Let all come who by merit deserve the most reward
|Name||Ludwig Krämer Hotel|
|Founded||2008 by Lars|
|Owner(s)||Lars Washington (100%)|
|Headquarters||Eppinck Square, Mandarin Village, Lovia|
The hotel's motto:
|“||Let all come who by merit deserve the most reward||”|
Lars Washington is an admirer of the restored medieval building just recently transformed into a cosy city hotel with only 20 rooms and its magnificent views on Eppinck Square. He is convinced a bronze sculpture of Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten on the doorsteps of the hotel will attract a lot of visitors.
The hotel is ideally located in the city center with a perfect view on bustling Eppinck Square and only steps away from restaurants, boutiques and public transportation.
Step inside the extravagant entrance hall and one's eye is drawn to the groin vault ceiling.
Each of the hotel's 20 rooms is individually and uniquely decorated. the Ludwig Krämer Hotel is more than an hotel, it is an experience of a refined atmosphere discreetly blending trendy living with byegone eras.
The motto of the hotel "is not a promise, it is reality."
- 18 rooms
- 2 suites with fireplace
All rooms with fax, telephone and work space.
- Royale Suite: $600 to $640, double or single occupancy
- Standard Room: $340 to $560, double occupancy
- Standard Room: $280 to $490, single
Two-night minimum stay on weekends June through mid-October.
Full Lovian breakfast included.
Facilities and activities Edit
- 2 (vaulted) conference rooms
- full-service spa
- live Jazz Portland on friday evenings
- Weddings catered by arrangement
- The Ludwig Krämer Wedding Cake made by the Mandarin Village 12trees patisserie is world renowned. Luz Garden supplies the tasteful almonds used for the preparation of the delicious marzipan enriched with the famous Kasarnaba rose water.
- Heart2Heart meeting room (opening on July 13, 2008)
Guide Hôtelier Cinq Etoiles gives this hotel : For excellent food and attention to detail