Long Road Cemetery is Lovia's largest burial ground and is known as the cemetery on which most famous Lovians are buried. It is located in Long Road, Noble City and dates back more than hundred years. The cemetery is not connected to a religious philosophy or organization.
A remarkable gravestone next to the entrance path has been the subject of theories and speculations. The gravestone has been here for a long time; a silent witness to many funerals, and has been seen as the guardian of the mortal beloved ones.
Notable burials Edit
- George Smith, in 1911, writer and founding father
- Joe Lecoeur, in 1980, singer-songwriter
- Elisabeth Blackburn, in 1987, biologist
- Abigail Johnson, in 1926, Founding Father
- Stephen Robinson, Founding Father, founder of the Noble City General Hospital, and NC Interim Mayor
- Sofia Lilland, in 2012, singer-songwriter and actress
- Andrew King, in 1945, politician and athlete
|Geography, nature and neighborhoods of Noble City|
|Geography and nature: Abraham Lincoln Park - Beach Gardens - Botanica - Congress Field - Long Road Cemetery - Long Walk Memorial - Mandarin Park - Noble Beach - Noble City Bay - November Beach - Painters Hill - Prince's Park - Princess' Park - Royal Gardens - Sand Garden - Strength Gardens - Thomas Jefferson Park - Upper Embankment - Urban Garden - Woodstock Forest - Yorkshire Park|
|Neighborhoods: Artista - Bayside - Citizen Corner - Downtown - Industrial Park - King's Gardens - Little Europe - Little Frisco - Long Road - Mandarin Village - New Town - Old Harbor - The Mall - Trading Quarter - Transcity - neighborhood symbols|
|See also: Monuments, politics, transportation, hotels, restaurants and apartment buildings of Noble City.|