The LCRP or the Lovian Communist Rebuplican Party also known as CLR+LCP was a short cooperation between the Lovian Communist Party (LCP) and the Lovian Republican Party (LRP). It was set up around early February 2010 after the leader of the Lovian Republicans, Marcus Villanova, started talking to LCPers about a possible party coalition. The constructed partnership was abruptly ended, when the LCP retreated from the cooperation due to the incompatible party programs of communists and republicans. Though being republican, the LCRP clearly denounced the Unity of Republicans.
Some of the party's main issues:
- The King should remain MOTC by Right
- Financial support to environmental projects, to "preserve the Earth"
- Legalization of same-sex marriage
- Lower income families should pay less taxes
- Facilitated citizenship registration
- Stronger ties with Italy, Germany, the People's Republic of China, Libertas, the United States and the United Kingdom
- Universal health care