|Kingi Dimiti Foundation|
|Name||Kingi Dimiti Foundation|
|Founded||April 16, 2008 by Lars|
|Owner(s)||Lovian citizens (100%)|
The King Dimitri Foundation is a Lovian legally constituted non-profit organization and a citizens’ initiative striving to drive change and innovation to the degree of well-being of the Lovian citizens.
Quality of life is the degree of well-being felt by an individual or group of people.
Unlike standard of living, quality of life is not a tangible concept, and therefore cannot be measured directly. Furthermore, quality of life consists of two components.
- The first is a physical aspect which includes such things as health, diet, as well as protection against pain and disease.
- The second component is psychological in nature. This aspect includes such things as stress, worry, pleasure and other positive or negative emotional states.
It is virtually impossible to predict the quality of life of a specific individual, since the combination of attributes that leads one individual to be content is rarely the same for another individual.
The King Dimitri Foundation is active in the environment, humanitarian aid, animal protection, education, the arts, social issues, charities, health care, politics, religion, research, sports or other endeavors in Lovia and specifically is dedicated in the well-being of the Lovian citizens in further developping and supporting more specifically:
- Lovian Happiness: promoting the typical Lovian Happiness
- The Community building: a field of practices directed toward the creation or enhancement of community between individuals within a regional area or with a common interest.
- The Economic activism: evolving economic power for change.
- The Gross National Lovian Happiness Index: in an attempt to define quality of life in more holistic and psychological terms than Gross National Product.
- The Happy Lovian Index: an index of human well-being and environmental impact.
- The Lovian Consensus: as per the Copenhagen Consensus, the project seeking to establish priorities for advancing welfare using methodologies based on the theory of welfare economics.
- The Lovian Health Care: the prevention, treatment, and management of illness and the preservation of mental and physical well being through the services offered by the medical, nursing, and allied health professions.
- The Lovian Human Development Index: the index combining normalized measures of life expectancy, literacy, educational attainment, and GDP.
- The Lovian Values Survey: an ongoing academic project by social scientists to assess the state of sociocultural, moral, religious and political values of different cultures around the world.
- The Lovian well-being schedule: a measure of well-being used by some economists.