|John Paul Hrádske|
|Name||John Paul Hrádske|
|Full name||John Paul Mari Felix Hrádske|
|Born||October 29, 1957, East Hills|
|Languages||English, Oceana, Spanish|
John Paul Hrádske (IPA: [ˈʒɔm̥ˌpaʊ̯l̥ ˈxʁ̥aɔ̯d̥skɛː] or [ˈdʒɑːmˌpɔːɫ ˈɻæd̥skeɪ̯) is a Supreme Judge and former Lovian diplomat. He has had a very varying career but he is planning to settle in the justitial world; he was a candidate for Supreme Judge. Especially the fact that he has been a State Court Judge in Sylvania made him one of the persons to get elected.
In 1983, Hrádske married Monique Hasselder. They got five children: Felicia (1984), Traut (1986), Merryjohn (1989), Lola (1993) and Marco-Felix (1998).
Career in Lovia Edit
- 1976-1981: Diplomatic Studies at Blackburn University, Noble City.
- 1977-1980: Employee at a Hurbanova supermarket.
- 1983-1987: Employee at a fish stand in Newhaven.
- 1987-1994: Diplomat at the Lovian Embassy in Washington.
- 1994-1997: Diplomat at the Lovian Embassy in Sweden.
- 1997-2003: Diplomat at the Lovian Embassy in Mexico.
- 2003-2006: Justitial Studies at Blackburn University, Noble City.
- 2007-2008: State Court Judge in Sylvania.
- 2008-2009: Master Justitial Studies at Blackburn University, Noble City.
- 2009-2011: Goat herding near East Hills.
- 2011-2012: unemployed.
- 2012-2013: Supreme Judge.
- 2013-now: Visiting lecturer at Blackburn University, Noble City.
- 2013-now: Librarian at the Hurbanova Library.
- 2014-now: Member of the Congress
- 1998: How to spot the liar