Innovation Avenue is an east-west avenue located in north-central Noble City, Sylvania. It begins in the neighborhood of Citizen Corner, travels through The Mall, and ends in the neighborhood of Little Europe. Innovation Avenue is the location of several iconic buildings in Lovia, most notably the Lovian Museum for Modern Art. The avenue is located north of Heritage Avenue and south of Discovery Avenue.
Route description Edit
- The road begins with a cul-de-sac and runs eastwards. The headquarters of the DoEE is seen on the left, with the Mäöreser Embassy and Leuken Law Firm building on the right.
- After the crossing with Poetry Street, the headquarters of the DoIAT appears on the right, and Börgerhook Souvenirs and an HCH building are on the left.
- After crossing Culture Street, the Department of Finance building can be seen on the left, followed by the First Financial Offices office building, with a P'tite P'tatte store and New College, SWU building on the right.
- After crossing with Language Street, the road enters The Mall. The Greenfield Sports Park and Unified Lutheran Church are seen on the left, and an LBCA Office and post office are on the right.
- After Science Street is crossed, the road goes into a commercial area, with general shops on both sides, such as a Mithrăndir's bookstore.
- Once Law Street is crossed, the avenue goes by Noble City Mall on the right, and the Lovian Auto Museum on the left. There is also a Maxi on the left.
- After History Street is passed by, the shopping area thins away, entering Little Europe. The Lovian Museum for Modern Art appears on the right, and the Press Center appears on the left.
- After encountering Music Street, the Adlibitan Embassy, followed by a house, can be seen on the left. Thomas Jefferson Park is seen on the right.
- Once Ocean Avenue is crossed, the avenue terminates at the Noble Beach, with a Butique shop and MAD, a Danish restaurant, on the left and right sides respectively.
See also Edit
|Transportation in Noble City|
|Rail transport: Artista RS - Grand Interstate RW - Little Frisco RS - Mandarin Village RH - NCIA RS - Peace Island RW - Trans Sylvanian RW - Transcity RS|
|Road transport: Eppinck Square - Highway 1 - Highway 2 - NCIA|
|Avenues: (from north to south) Journey Ave - Discovery Ave - Innovation Ave - Heritage Ave - Democracy Ave - Freedom Ave - Technology Ave - Diligence Ave - Creativity Ave|
|Streets: (from east to west) Ocean Ave - Music St - History St - Law St - Science St - Language St - Culture St - Poetry St|
|See also: Geography, nature, neighborhoods, monuments, politics, government, hotels, restaurants and apartment buildings of Noble City.|