The Historic Towns Association (HTA) is an multinational NGO. The HTA's aim is to raise awareness about historic settlements in the Harvian Islands, Lovia, Mäöres, Brunant and Libertas, and have cooperation between them, through an IGO (or government bodies) to discuss issues such as archaeology, restoration and tourism.
Member Cities Edit
Lovian Cities Edit
Brunanter Cities Edit
Mäöreser Cities Edit
Libertan Cities Edit
- Oceana Wall: in need of serious restoration in most sectors; should be protected more (be made a National monument).
- Wooden Hurbanovan Bank: needs extreme restoration as it is about to rot and fall apart.
- Sint-Stefan Kerk: beginning to crumble and in need of preservation
- Niesburg's Byzantine temple: at risk of falling apart and needs large holes and cracks to be filled.
- Nearly all buildings in Bäökberg were heavily damaged following several earthquakes in the region, see also the list of settlements with city rights.
|Historic Towns Association|