Heritage Avenue is an east-west avenue located in north-central Noble City, Sylvania. It begins in the neighborhood of Citizen Corner, travels through The Mall, and ends in the neighborhood of Little Europe. Heritage Avenue is most notable for its two most famous buildings, the Starovlah Institute and 6 Heritage Avenue. The avenue is located north of Democracy Avenue and south of Innovation Avenue.
Route description Edit
- The road begins with a cul-de-sac and runs eastwards. A McMarket and a Federal Property are on the left, while a campus of the International College of Lovia is on the right.
- After the crossing with Poetry Street, the headquarters of the DoIAT appears on the left side and the Starovlah Institute on the right side.
- After crossing Culture Street, on the right the headquarters of the DoCHE can be seen, while a federal property and an HCH Living office appears on the left.
- After the going into The Mall by crossing with Language Street, the Speakers' Corner center is seen on the right. On the left side, the First National Bank is seen.
- Once Science Street has been crossed, several commercial buildings appear, and after crossing Law Street, the Noble City Mall appears on the left.
- After History Street is passed by, the road enters Little Europe, 6 Heritage Avenue is seen on the left while Abraham Lincoln Park is on the right. Trinitas Chapels then appears on the left.
- Afterwards, Music Street is crossed, and Thomas Jefferson Park is seen on the left. Several residences are located on the right, followed by a crossing of Ocean Avenue.
- Once Ocean Avenue is crossed, the avenue terminates at the Noble Beach with the Bellevue Apartements on the left and the Grey Lounge on the right.
See also Edit
|Transportation in Noble City|
|Rail transport: Artista RS - Grand Interstate RW - Little Frisco RS - Mandarin Village RH - NCIA RS - Peace Island RW - Trans Sylvanian RW - Transcity RS|
|Road transport: Eppinck Square - Highway 1 - Highway 2 - NCIA|
|Avenues: (from north to south) Journey Ave - Discovery Ave - Innovation Ave - Heritage Ave - Democracy Ave - Freedom Ave - Technology Ave - Diligence Ave - Creativity Ave|
|Streets: (from east to west) Ocean Ave - Music St - History St - Law St - Science St - Language St - Culture St - Poetry St|
|See also: Geography, nature, neighborhoods, monuments, politics, government, hotels, restaurants and apartment buildings of Noble City.|