|Guide Hôtelier Cinq Etoiles|
The Five Star Hotel Guide
|Publication date||2010 edition|
|Preceded by||Guide Cinq Etoiles|
The Guide Edit
The guide was created in 2007 as a companion to the popular Guide Cinq Etoiles. Hotel-business experts visit Lovian hotels and review them, giving a rating on 1-5 based on quality, service and comfort. The requirements for the hotel guide are less strict than for the Restaurant guide. They also award a Prix de Bon Valeur and Grand Prix du Mérite for the best value hotel and best hotel overall. Two are given out each year. Only 8 hotels have won the "prix".
Prix de Bon Valeur Edit
2009-The Landmark Hotel (Hurbanova)
2011-The Landmark Hotel (Hurbanova)
Grand Prix du Mérite Edit
2007-Ludwig Krämer Hotel
2009-Hotel King Arthur
2011-Ludwig Krämer Hotel
1 Star Edit
|This section is under construction.|
2 Stars Edit
- Hotel Clymene: The hotel was good, but lacked many comforts usually seen in a resort, and it is way too touristy.
- Old Oceana Hotel: It is very quaint and charming, but the building is too old and neglected.
- The Landmark Hotel (Airport Landmark): The hotel is too noisy and not well maintained. Overall, a very small and overpriced hotel.
3 Stars Edit
- Hotel Freedom: The hotel was cozy and charming, and the breakfasts were delicious.
- King Dimitri Hotel: The hotel was good, the building was nicely designed. But, it was overhyped and overpriced.
- Woodstock Inn: Has a simple, yet charming feel and great value-for-money.
- La Mouzaïa Hotel and Spa: The amenities are great, the food is not so great. Overall, it's not worth it.
- White Sands Casino Resort: Quite possibly Lovia's most tourist-oriented hotel. The rooms are overpriced, but service here is really excellent.
- Palace Grand: Good service, but way too tourist oriented and expensive ($250 per night is not worth it).
4 Stars Edit
- Oceana Hotel: The overall quality of the Hotel was great and the food was really good.
- The Landmark Hotel (Hurbanova): The service was great, the place was very charming and typical, and was not tourist-oriented.
- Seven Resort: It has excellent amenities and good attention towards the guests.
- Koningstad Hotel: The quality and elegance is very fine in keeping with the hotel's value.
- B&B Oxelinx Park: Attention to its guests is unrivaled within its class. Very nice place, charming and well kept. The breakfast may not be 5-star, but it is natural and home-made.
- Atlantis Resort: This hotel is very good for families, as it offers services for both adults and children. As Lovia's largest resort, it is surprisingly very personal when it vomes to service.
5 Stars Edit
- Hotel King Arthur: Guide Hôtelier Cinq Etoiles gives this hotel : for maximum comfort and excellent customer service.
- Ludwig Krämer Hotel: Guide Hôtelier Cinq Etoiles gives this hotel : For excellent food and attention to detail.
- Adoha Resort: Guide Hôtelier Cinq Etoiles gives this hotel : for excellence in attention and comfort of the guests. Quite possibly Lovia's best resort.
- Olympia Hotel and Theater: Guide Hôtelier Cinq Etoiles gives this hotel for unrivaled excellence, quality and attention to all customers' whims. Truly merits its 5 stars.
- Crescent City Hotel: Guide Hôtelier Cinq Etoiles gives this hotel : for elegance, innovation and reasonable prices. Though in a touristy area, this hotel is quite the opposite.