Galleria is a Lovian retail company operating as a department store. Galleria is owned by Brunant's Maxi Group. Veloz Megastores are it's main competitors, though Galleria is considered to be more upscale.
Galleria was founded in 1978 and operated as a small department store chain in Kings. Financial issues from the late 1990s on prevented major expansion and saw the chain lose profits. In 2009 Maxi Group took over the chain for 9,000,000 euros.
Galleria was revamped, given a more upscale look/branding and expanded. The company's in-house brands were renamed to fit the new look, now known as Black Tie (menswear), Monaco (women's fashion), G Kids (children's wear) and Home Gallery (housewares and furniture).
- 10 Hladovkagasse, Hotel North Shopping District (HU)
- 8 Law Street, The Mall (NC)
- 9 Southern Avenue, New Town (NC)
- Newhaven Shopping Center, Downtown Newhaven (NH)
- 2A Morris Avenue, Hurket-on-Kings (PL)
- 11 North Lane, Milerose (SO)
| Maxi | Maxi Libertas | Maxi Lovia | Maxi Mäöres|
Marketfresh | Angora | Uno (Uno Kemburg) | Galleria