|First National Bank of Lovia|
|Name||First National Bank of Lovia|
|Headquarters||First National Building, Bayside|
The First National Bank of Lovia was a bank owned by Fedecinc Group. The bank was founded in 1923 and was independently owned until 1972. Federal Foods Inc. bought it that year, and that deal has helped both businesses. It is headquartered at the First National Building in Bayside. The Carte Diamant is the premier card issued by the bank.
In 2013 an L$80 million deal was agreed for the takeover of FNB by LBS Bank, following several years of difficulties. The bank was officially shut down in July 2013 and merged into LBS.
Bank branches Edit
- 10 Hazlett Ave. Kinley
- 11A Empire Avenue, Mandarin Village
- 4 Ocean Avenue, Bayside
- 8 Rome Avenue, The Mall
- 4 Occident Avenue, Train Village
- 19 Wallstreet, Drake Town
- 10 Fourrier Avenue , Hurket-on-Kings
Bank presidents Edit
There have been many bank presidents.
- Andrew King (1923-1927)
- Albert Arthur Ramsley (1927-1934)
- Henry Lindt (1934-1943)
- Thomas Verline (1943-1950)
- George Blackburn (1950-1956)
- Esmeralda Ramsley (1956-1959)
- Stephen Hopkins (1959-1968)
- Daniel A. Ramsley (1968-1974)
- Jill Robinson (1974-1980)
- Carl Donnerstad (1980-1984)
- William Caine (1984-1986)
- Carl Donnerstad (1986-1993)
- Laurence McKinley (1993-2001)
- Margaret Ramsley (2001-2005)
- Alan Cunningham (2005-date)
See also Edit
| This article is a stub: a short article with a useful amount of information, but that should definitely be expanded.|
You can help Wikination by expanding it.