A department was a division of the Lovian Federal Government, led by a Federal Secretary. The government had numerous departments, each with a specialised field of service. In 2012, these were replaced in favor of ministries.
Federal Departments Edit
- Department of Culture, Heritage and Education
- Department of Energy and Environment
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Finance
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Department of Industry, Agriculture and Trade
- Department of Justice
- Department of Tourism and Leisure
- Department of Welfare
State Departments Edit
|This page or article is out of date.|
It should be updated to reflect current developments and knowledge. Please discuss on the page's talk page.
References and notes Edit
- ↑ According to the Constitution, Article 8.
- ↑ From February 1, 2010 to June 11, 2010, the Department of Energy and Environment, and the Department of Transportation were combined into a single Department.
- ↑ This department was created May 23, 2008, at the Mid-term Elections, 2008 Inauguration.
|Elections in Lovia|
|Department - Deputy Governor - Federal elections - Federal Secretary - Fifth Amendment - Governor - King's Share - Inauguration Day - Mid-term Elections - Member of the Congress - Prime Minister - Red Line - State Elections - Third vote winner - Elections to the Congress: 2003 - 2004 - 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2008 Mid-term - 2010 - 2010 Mid-term - 2011 - 2011 Special - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2014 Special - 2015|