|Language(s)||Lovian English, Oceana|
|Next to||Heighnow, Sternaw|
Cold Hill (IPA: /koʊ̯ld 'hɪl/; Oceana: Cousheckt, IPA: /'kʲɒ:ʃɛkˠt/; Slovak: Chladný Vrch, IPA: /'xladny: vr̩x/) is a Lovian hamlet in the state of Oceana, in the Northern Wine Region district. Cold Hill is located in the Central Hill Land east of Sternaw and west of Heighnow.
Of the 298 inhabitants of the Northern Wine Region district, 31 live in Cold Hill. According to the 2014 census, the racial make-up of Cold Hill was 31 white (100%); ethnically there were 18 Oceana (58,1%), 9 Slovaks (29%), and 4 Lovians (12,9%). The first-language distribution was recorded as 22 English (71%), 6 Oceana (19,4%), and 3 Slovak (9,7%). The distribution of religious affiliations was 24 Roman Catholic (77,4%), 4 United Protestant (12,9%) and 3 with no religious affiliation (9,7%).
Cold Hill is located in the Oceana Wine Region near the Northern Central Hills. The area is mostly covered with dense forests. The center of the built-up area is located at approximately 135 meters high.
Of the 127 functioning registrated buildings in Cold Hill, 16 have a residential designation, 48 are stalls, sheds or workhouses, 11 have a religious designation, 6 are shops or services buildings, 13 are governmental buildings, and 33 are undefined.
Most of the inhabitants of Cold Hill are employed in the agricultural sector. According to the 2013 census, the working population is 22 (71%), of which 8 have no registrated jobs (36,4%) and 0 are unemployed (0%). World's End Winery is based in Cold Hill and also Campanaria.
Now follows the voting results for the local State Elections:
|Entitled to vote||24||24||25|
Cold Hill is served by the Bus Service Oceana:
- Line 30: Hurbanova to Noble City (buses for sixteen to thirty-five travellers);
- Line 31: Noble City to Hurbanova (buses for sixteen to thirty-five travellers);
- Line 44: Boynitz to Hurbanova (buses for eight to sixteen travellers; only early in the morning).
Only one bus stop lies within Cold Hill's zone of habitation: Cold Hill.
References and notes Edit
- ↑ Oceana Demographic Center (2014), data for the entire hamlet's area.
- ↑ Voting results for these elections may not be fully accurate, as some people were still registrated in Hurbanova and East Hills, due to the transition to the district system. As a result, the amount of registered voters in the hamlet is lower than the actual amount; while some votes in built-up areas are actually votes from hamlets.