The Clymene Readers Club is a Lovian book club based in Sofasi and associated with the Sofasi Library. It was founded November 8 2009, by a group of linguists and philologists from Noble City, including HRH King Dimitri I of Lovia. The CRC's goal is to discuss novels, poetry and literature in a small, cosy group. Membership is free as the book club is funded privately.
Recently read books Edit
Every member of the book club is free to add a list of books he or she has read recently.
- King Dimitri I of Lovia (last month): De Sandwich by A.F.Th. van der Heijden (Dutch), Noorderlicht by Ferdinand Bordewijk (Dutch), De kellner en de levenden by Simon Vestdijk (Dutch), Juffrouw Lina by Marcellus Emants (Dutch)
Now reading Edit
Members of the Clymene Readers Club can tell which book(s) he or she is reading at the moment.
- Andy McCandless: Civil Disobedience by Thoreau
- King Dimitri I of Lovia: Lijmen/Het been by Willem Elsschot (Dutch)
- Lars Washington: Bankroet - hoe Fortis al zijn krediet verspeelde by Stefaan Michielsen en Michaël Sephina (Dutch)
- Jhon Lewis: Het valkenslot by Tilde Michels (Dutch)