|This site is recognized and protected by the National Monument Service|
|Location|| Downtown, Noble City, Sylvania |
The Capitol is the monumental building in which the Lovia Congress debates and works. It is located in the heart of Noble City: Downtown. It's a very popular tourist attraction as well, ranked first in Lovia.
Building History Edit
The Capitol was constructed in 1876. Fashioned only to serve a small government, in recent years the capital has gone under several transformation with the development of the Lovian population. The building, designed by the famous Lovian architect Mirnam Fletcher (founder of Adams and Fletcher), is still in use, although there were lots of extensions, renewing and redecoration's.
The design of the structure is well determined neoclassical. The interior of the building shows elaborate designs giving image to the nations history and progression, portraits of former Prime Minister's of Lovia and several former MOTC 's can be found in the hallways. While the Noble City skyline have developed in recent years it remains ranked highly on the list of tallest constructions in Lovia.
The structure is one of Lovia's top tourist hot spots, with an average 52,234 vistors every year. Its decorated every year to follow the seasons, such as dressing the capital with pumpkins for Halloween, or placing Christmas Tree in front of the capital for Christmas. The capital is also home to several parades, fire work shows and musical performances, most of which are typical on Lovia's National Day.
East Wing Edit
- First Chamber, the chamber in which Congress Members debate and adjust proposals
- Library of Congress, the official library
- Press Room, the room where the Lovian press may interview politicians
- Congressional Hall, a chamber in which Congress members debate political matters of the day
Central Hall Edit
- Grand Gallery, the large forum and rotunda
- Capitol Meeting Hall, the meeting hall where Members of the Congress can debate and chat or meet foreign politicians
- King Arthur Salon, the private salon where the Prime Minister or one of the Secretaries can meet other (foreign) officials
West Wing Edit
- Second Chamber, the chamber where Members of the Congress vote proposals from the First Chamber
- Various Offices
- Visitors Center
Tourist attraction Edit
The Lovian Capitol is the No.1 tourist attraction in Noble City ánd Lovia. Every year lots of international tourist, mostly from the USA, Europe and Libertas, visit the beautiful Capitol in the center of Noble City. Guided tours in group are possible and very cheap.
Guided tours Edit