|This page or article section is under construction.
You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it. You may want to discuss on the talk page before making major edits.
The greatest influence on Lovian culture has been from the United States of America. Of the Founding Fathers of Lovia, the majority were American. Many Lovians are American in origin, and as Lovia's geographic neighbour, the US is its most important cultural and trading partner. In particular, the influence of the US is very strong in Kinley, and to a lesser extent in Kings and Sylvania. It is due to this influence that English is the main language of Lovia.
In particular, of all the American states, California is both geographically and culturally the closest to Lovia.
American people in Lovia Edit
- Thomas Inouye - politician
- Thomas Schweitzer - politician
- King Arthur I of Lovia - Founder of Lovia, Founding Father, Mayor Noble City
- Stephen Robinson - Mayor Noble City, Founding Father
- George Eisenhower - Founding Father
- William Jefferson - Founding Father
- John Smith - Founding Father
- Andrew Johnson - Founding Father
- Abigail Johnson - Founding Mother
- Lisa Miller - Founder Mother
- George Lincoln - Founding Father
- Terry F. Ranch - bank director
- Lewis Devon - contested Founding Father and businessman