'A-Kiss is a kiss'
|Origin||Mandarin Village, Lovia|
|Founded||2008 by Lars|
|Owner(s)||Lars Washington (100%)|
A pub is a public house, an establishment which serves alcoholic drinks — especially beer — for consumption on the premises, usually in a comfortable setting. Pubs originated in English-speaking countries, particularly in the United Kingdom and Ireland and are now found globally.
A-Kiss is a cozy pub with young bartenders (a couple) dedicated to embellish their walls with posters featuring lips.
One wall is kept free for those who wish to leave a print of their lips. It is said the surface will be lacquered once it is completed, thus safeguarding for the future the original work from many enthusiastic visitors.
It is obvious also graffiti-lipspraying make part of this amusing venture. A box with different sprays is available upon request.
Brunches EditWhen busy day schedules hamper your weekend with family or friends, have a brunch at A-Kiss.
Indulge yourselves in:
appetizers, soups, starters and entrees Edit
- Avocado sorbet with lime custard
- Butterfly pizza's with various dressings
- Cajun chicken spinach broth
- Garlic bread
- Green onion crostini
- Grilled asparagus with roasted garlic bread
- Grilled Jalapeño peppers
- Tempura battered shrimps with garlic dressing
- Mahi-mahi with paprika sausages
- Spicy quiche lorraine
- Stuffed aubergine tartlet
- Vichyssoise with buttermilk cream
- Carrot cake covered with Belgian Chocolate
- Chocolate red pepper ice cream
- Lemon sorbet
- Lavender pancakes
- Lavender vanilla ice cream
- Pistacchio icecream
- Raspberries with sabayon
All in batter Edit
Another specialty of the house are the battered fish, meat, vegetable, fruits and herbs. The batter is made daily, with fresh ingredients (milk, eggs, beer, flower and herbs).
Summer Special Edit
Salads in combination with smoked fish
Winter Special Edit
- Brunches (all in) 15.00 $ per person (as much as you can eat)
- "All in batter" 12.00 $ per person (as much as you can eat)
- "Summer Special" 13.99 $ per person (as much as you can eat)
Every dish is accompanied by homemade dipping sauces from sweet-sour to hotspot !
The food is quite varied, and are made from top ingredients. This truly is the place to go for a light meal.-Cinq Etoiles