|You can always fill in some information on this time period. Wikipedia might be a good source.|
In the world Edit
- See the Wikipedia article: 1907.
- Marc Hladovka becomes the second Governor of Oceana.
- The construction of the Coningham House in Hurket-on-Kings, Portland is ready. The start was in 1904 when Sir George Coningham has built the house.
- Ermania Kovalic has built the Rudyear Estate in Northern Oceana.
- The Quaire o'Hurbanoft, a choir is founded in the cosy town of Hurbanova.
- Lucas O'Brian becomes the second Governor of Clymene.
- Henri Charles Anosier, a famous architect, designed the Supreme Court House.
- Bruce Kennedy, the first Governor of Sylvania, was re-elected. It was his second and last consecutive term.
- Lawrence Sagan, the first Governor of Kings, was re-elected. It was his second and last consecutive term.
- James Macray led an expedition to Kings' Peak, to win the $5000 prize.
Arts and popular culture Edit
- 4 - Jonas Hladovka Sr., local Lovian politician
- 2 - Anica Langerhol, Olympic swimmer
- 12 - Elizabeth Richmond, radio, film and TV star
|Years: 1900 - 1901 - 1902 - 1903 - 1904 - 1905 - 1906 - 1907 - 1908 - 1909|