|Product||Lovian internet services|
While .lo is considered to be Lovia's own webspace, many Lovians choose to create regular .com websites that are not affiliated with Internet Lovia.
A domain may be purchased from http://int.lo. Registration fees are $8 Lovian dollars. There is no censorship on .lo; theoretically a congressional majority could order the decommissioning of a website, but such an action could be viewed as a violation of the constitution.
The ccTLD was introduced in 1996.
Subdivisions/Categorized .lo's (Second level domains) Edit
Generally, websites use the first level domain, with no second level domain. However, the following second level domains are also available:
- .gov.lo - Government websites (though it receives little use)
- .edu.lo - Educational institutes
- .org.lo - Organizations
- .net.lo - Network
- .ad.lo - Required advertisement website domain
- .hs.lo - Required hosting website domain
- .free.lo - Free websites for personal and non-commercial use